This session is about resolving the issues that got you to where you are and pointing you in the right direction.
See the link below for “Marriage Communication Restoration”.
Let’s get started with few notes.
Slide #3 Finding the need to be reestablished
- A need to be reestablished or reinstated
- Your personal obligation is to find the altar of God…don’t lean on your spouse
Slide #5 Repairing the Breaches
- Every breach in a marriage must be closed or it will cause other areas to be exposed.
- Breaches in a marriage are closed through resolve.
- How do you begin to repair the breaches?
- Communicating your concerns.
- The goal is to resolve work toward a decision
Slide #9 Depersonalize Your Conflict
- Use “I” – Statements instead of “YOU” statements.
- Stay open to different options, don’t take the “my way or the high way approach to resolving!”
- Be open to not doing it your way.
Slide #16 Forgiveness
- Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes” (Song of Songs 2:15).
- Not to decide is to decide…you must make a choice to resolve the conflict.
Restoring the marriage relationship will most always take work and a desire to resolve.
Everyone must fight for their marriage!